Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just a few pictures


Here's some more pictures of Page's first few weeks


A rare sleeping moment.








Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thanks to Mrs. Barry for this cool outfit. Mom and dad had a little beer (after a feeding of course) to celebrate! No corned beef and cabbage though ... it was still to soon to do anything but eat the yummy meals that the grandmas made and order take-out.












I'm two weeks old here! Mom dressed me in this hippee get-up. And she makes me listen to the Grateful Dead and Phish. I don't mind, actually, especially when she dances with me, and I am named partly after the pianist from Phish, Page McConnell. Dad loves Led Zeppelin, so I am also named for Jimmy Page, the guitarist and all around cool guy from that band.














I am thinking about how much I should sleep and eat today!

No comments: