Monday, October 8, 2007

It's the great pumpkin, Page William!

Today is Columbus Day. So what better way to celebrate than to discover something new. I discovered pumpkin picking. Mom and Dad took me to Lewins Farm in Cutchogue to pick my own pumpkin. Here's I am checking it out. I know you love the closeup of my ear!

I am so happy about pumpkins. I think I was happier when Mom lifted me off the itchy hay.


Dad is so strong. He carried those three pumpkins in from the field (Mom thinks I might weigh more than those three pumkins together!)



Oh, and today is my seven month birthday. I can get up on my hands and knees, rock back and forth and I motor quite well in reverse. Forward motion is still eluding me. Oh, I sit up, occasionally falling over, love my exersaucer and prefer standing to any other position. Okay, time for my walk!

No comments: