Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Memorable Memorial Day




Granpa led off the Bayville Memorial Parade again this year. He looks so awesome in his American Legion uniform! This is my third parade, but this year, I knew how to say, "padade" and was ready to find Grandpa AND Grandma. Grandma marched with the Methodist Church.

Check me out HERE and HERE and Parades one and two. I was two months old and a year and two months old, respectively.




Aunt Amber and Eric met Daddy, Mommy and me to watch the parade. Aunt Amber let me fly like an airplane while we were waiting for the marching.
Aunt Amber and Mommy didn't plan to look alike, but they were super patriotic in their red shirts.

There's Grandma!!!!!
After the "padade" I went to Grandma and Grandpa's. Aunt Amber put these goggles on me. I could have used them in Cyrus' pool!
Here's Grandpa. he's my Airforce hero, you know.
Grandma and Grandpa went off to lunch at the Legion, but not before I got to take this nice picture with them. Look! Grandma's got a red shirt too!!!
Daddy and I moved the car so Grandma and Grandpa could leave. Did you know I'm an excellent driver?

No comments: