Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Night

Big Night is the name of the BIG DAY AND NIGHT of eating that my family does once or twice a year. This time, it was Granny and Papa who hosted. Everyone makes some yummy food. Of course, I was most interested in dessert, but I did eat some of this yummy pasta that Aunt Eva made.

Dad, Uncle David, Papa, Liam, Lucas and I relaxed on the couch for the two seconds that it took mom to take this picture. Then Liam and I were off to play ball again. It rained all day so we played basketball in the office, baseball and tennis in Granny and Papa's room and soccer throughout the house.
Here's Lucas and me.
This is Jake. He is Aunt Dana's boyfriend. He is super nice and taught me how to pound fists and say "Alleyoop!" Jake looks scared here. It's rough to meet our family all at once!

Mmmmmm strawberries! I ate strawberries for breakfast while Mom was making strawberry rhubarb pie. I ate strawberries for snack and then strawberries for dessert!

Peekaboo!

I see you!

Here's Aunt Shannon and Lucas. Doesn't he look comfy?

No comments: