Thursday, November 19, 2009

Parker's Christening

The family gathered on November 8 to celebrate Parker's Christening. I already told you that Mom and Dad asked Blake and Aunt Lauren to be the Godparents. Here's his special day!

Parker wore the same outfit I wore, but he also got to wear the beautiful Christening sweater that Aunt Nancy crocheted. I couldn't wear it since I was baptized in the summer and it was so HOT!


Aunt Dana stuck around to celebrate with us and boy were we happy to have her!
Parker held tight to Blake's finger. I think Blake is only teasing with how hard he's squeezing!
Aunt Lauren took a quick catnap with her Godson!

Aunt Helen held Parker for a little while. He seemed very content.
Parker's cake was filled with cannoli cream. Yummy! Grandma picked it up at the bakery in King Kullen. It was fantastic! Uncle Greg had to leave early and he took a cannoli off the top of the cake. I hope he liked it! He did snap a photo with Parker before he jetted back to college.


I got a special treat from Aunt Amber. She made spiders with her students and I got her model to eat! Mmmmm spiders!

No comments: