Monday, December 21, 2009

Home Happenings


Parker here. Lots ahs been happening in our home in the last few weeks. Often, though, Mom forgets to take the camera out. She is too busy keeping an eye on me and Page, a.k.a. the boys who never stops moving unless...


Little Bear is on TV. Seriously folks, it's the only time I ever see my brother sit still for more than 30 seconds. Here's way he looks like while watching Little Bear.



Isn't that crazy?!? Look! I am in shock!



Now I have been moving quite a bit too. I can roll from my belly to my back and I found my fabulous feet.





I also dig on chewing on Mommy's face. Actually I will chew on fingers, hair, clothing, toys. Just about anything right now. Boy my gums are itchy and that chewing feels great!


Once in awhile Page and I will sit just long enough for a photo. Here's two examples:






Thank goodness for big brothers. Especially mine!

No comments: