Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Like I said, Family Time

I woke up from my nap, and there they were, family! Granny. Papa. Aunt Dana. Grandma. Grandpa. Aunt Amber. Eric. Wow!!

We had all sorts of neat treats to eat and then opened some presents. Mom got this food choopy thingie. She is excited.




See? She can't stop smiling.

Parker got cool things, but a hug from Grandma is always cooler.

I got one too! Don't be fooled by my serious face. I love Grandma.


She got me this shirt...

and a LITTLE BEAR GAME!!!!!!!!

Granny and Papa gave us hugs too!


Mom made us potatoes. And her and Dad made us carrots. And cauliflower. And ham. Yum.

We got Granny and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa a double date for Christmas. They are going to dinner and to see Porgy and Bess at the Tilles Center. I really liked going to buy the tickets because the Tilles center is on the campus where Mom went to college and I always talk about it when we pass by.



Grandpa helped Parker taste his nonedible present. Mom says I used to put everything in my mouth, but I don't believe her.



Dad can't believe all the interesting things he is learning about Yankee Stadium.


Auntie Dana hugged me and squeezed me lots! I wish her and Jake would move here so she could hug and squeeze me more!


Dessert was so yummy but, dessert means the day is almost over. I wanted Christmas to go on and on!

No comments: