Parker here. My BIG brother Page turned three a few weeks ago. He can do so much, but my favorite thing he does is make me laugh.
Mom and Dad hosted a brunch for Page's birthday. There was all kinds of yummy looking food like smoked salmon (one of Page's favorites), quiches, bagels and fruit. I didn't get to eat any of it, but when I am allowed to eat real food, watch out!
Granny, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Helen, Eric, Aunt Amber, Blake and Claudine came over to celebrate.
Page got some cool presents including some remote control construction vehicles and a ticket to go see the Yankees with Blake and Dad.
Aunt Helen posed with Parker. Hi Tanya! Do you believe how big I am????
Page told Mom he wanted a Huckle cake. Mom was freeking out about how to make those Richard Scarry characters, but then she remembered ... color printer and lamination machine!!!!!
Page loves singing Happy Birthday. He practices at school, along with the Pledge of Allegiance, which he is very good at saying. Mom is helping Page write thank you notes for all the nice things he got. In the mean time, I'll tell you all that Page really really likes all his new stuff. Thanks for celebrating with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment