Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Granny and Papa's house

We spent alot of time at Granny and Papa's in April. Aunt Dana and Jake were visiting and there was some yummy dinners and playtime there!


Aunt Dana is so much fun. I really miss her and Jake when they are far away in California. I do the United States puzzle with Grandma and I know exactly where they live. I wish I could rearrange the pieces on the puzzle to make California and New York live closer together.


Down below is how you'll find me if I have been behaving well. Wii remote in hand playing Lego Batman. I'm quite good!

Parker is a growing boy and eats alot of crackers (and tons of other stuff too) to keep his strength up. That's a good thing, since secretly he is Nightwing -- if you don't know who that is, get up with your Batman history peeps!


Noses! How many days till you visit again, Aunt Dana?

No comments: