Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

 When I woke up on Memorial Day, I dressed myself! Mom forgot to put my clothes out and I picked this red, white and blue shirt all by myself! And I added the Yankee hat for a bit more blue.
 Parker didn't dress himself, but he's happy anyway.
 Dad dressed himself. Doesn't he smile just like Parker?
 It was very hot.
 But I managed a smile anyway.
 Here's a family photo. We couldn't all look at the camera at the same time.
 Granny and Tate. I think there is a photo of me with Granny just like this. Tate is in a different outfit, though. Jessie gave this cute outfit to Tate.
 Granpa led the parade as always. This year he didn't carry the flag. He got this cool rifle instead!

 Parker really liked it.
 Grandpa!
 This nice Marine came and shook my hand. He defends our freedom. Thank you Marine.
 Aunt Amber and Uncle Eric were here for the weekend. I love seeing them! Uncle Eric plays great games with Parker and me!

No comments: