Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas is fun!


So here's what I think of Christmas...it is SOOOOOO COOOOOL! Santa brought me all sorts of goodies and so did my grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles. I got my first taste of Chritmas on Mom's last day of school. When she came to get me and Grandma and Grnadpa's Aunt Nancy and Uncle Bill were there. They brought me bouncing Tigger and Aunt Nannie dressed me up in lights. Check me out!





On Christmas Eve we first went to Nonno and Grandma Nancy's house. I lounged on the couch for awhile (when i wasn't being hugged and kissed) and then we took a big family photo. Daddy's cousins Johnny and Michael were there. He hasn't had a play date with them in a long time!

Later on we went to Grandma and Grandpa for dinner, but I think Mom left the camera in the car. I slept after watching the grownups eat pot roast (but I did have some homemade apple sauce...thanks Grandma!)

No comments: