Wednesday, December 12, 2007

the paparazzi is chasing me!

Hey there. Mom has been chasing me with the camera all week to try to get a picture for the Christmas/New Year's card and I am SICK of it! No more pictures please!

Oh, on my 9-month birthday, December 8, I had my 9-month well visit. Here's the stats:

I am 23 lbs., 12 oz. That's 90th percentile
I am 31 and 1/4 inches long...that's off the charts -- the nurse actually measured me twice because she thought she did it wrong, but I am just an overachiever folks.
and my noggin is 75th percentile.

The doc said to start finger goods and Dad was so excited to make me a scrambled egg. Well it tasted good when other people fed it to me, but I don't really get this putting stuff in my mouth and letting go of it yet. I liked Cheerios too, if someone fed them to me!

I did have some fun playing with the cat the other night. Mom built me this little baby jail so i could sit there while she was making the bed (if you leave me alone, I will find the most dangerous thing to do, promise!). Well, Gruner really liked it in there. See I am on the outside looking in. It's much better in the free world.

I tried to play patty-cake with Gruner. Then she tried to bite me, so Mom ended our playdate. Oh well, maybe one day Gruner will let me pull her hair like Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Amber's cat Hibou does.

2 comments:

Our Three Sons said...

I saw a sign at a craft fair that reminded me of you. It said: Dear Santa, Leave presents, Take the cat. : ) BTW Page is too cute.

gonzalesblanco said...

hi page and parents :)

Oma and the whole family was looking at your blog and photos today... we really like the little grinch ;)

Oma says: "Der is aber ein lieber Bua!" (Romy, ask your mom and dad or your sister to translate ... lol ...) or even ask me by mail (christian.gottitsch@gmail.com) would be a nice reason to here from you again.

We are looking forward of a christmas card showing the little page ;) .. i am sure he let you take some photos...

We'd love to see you again soon!!

greetings and merry christmas from
oma (tante hella), opa (onkel hans), christian, nina, hanni, irmi, horst and michi!

PS: You would start laughing if you could see 7 people staring at and talking to me while i am typing this lines... lol