
Mom and Dad took me to the Crayola Factory in
Easton, Pennsylvania on Thursday. There was so much to do there! It's not really where they make all the crayons anymore, but there was tons of crayola stuff to play with. Mom helped me make a caterpillar out of circles of construction paper and a glue stick.

I didn't really need to cut anything, but I was very excited to use a scissor. Notice my special scissor-holding technique.

Next we made a butterfly using paint. The lady said we should paint on one side of the
paper and then fold it in half, but I
was having too much fun smashing the brush into the paper to stop on one side!


After doing some crafts, we stopped in the play area (as if this whole place wasn't a play area) and what did I spot? Balls! For this neat machine, I picked up a ball and put it in the slot. Then Dad held me up to watch as my ball went across the room in a tube and came down a maze on the other side. Neat!

Sidewalk chalk is one of my favorite things. Dad colored with me because Mom is totally grossed out by chalk!

Upstairs from the Crayola Factory is the Canal Museum. There was a special river where I moved a boat through the locks. Dad had to help me
because it was really for bigger boys and girls.


There were some trains in the museum too! I liked driving the train.
No comments:
Post a Comment