On Easter Sunday I woke up at Granny and Papa's house. We had a yummy breakfast of eggs, matzoh
brei (
mmmm thanks Papa), bacon and fruit. Daddy shook up the food in my belly and then I got dressed for visiting.
We went to visit
Nonno, Grandma Nancy, Aunt Lauren and Uncle Greg.



After a nice nap back in my crib at Granny and Papa's, we all went out for a special lunch at
Epiphany restaurant in Glen Cove. I met Angela. She is the owner of the restaurant and is very nice to our family. I was a very good boy (mostly) during lunch and then I ran and ran and ran in circles in the dining area and Angela didn't even get mad at me! She is so nice. I liked my food and if you are hungry and in Glen Cove, you should go there to eat!

Here's my silly smile!

The Easter family portrait. Do you like Daddy's Easter tie? Gosh, he is such a teacher!

After all that sitting at Epiphany, I needed to run around outside. Even though it was sunny and clear, it was about 35 degrees outside. I didn't care! Granny and Papa have a great backyard. Check me out: I played ball, went on the slide and of course, I ran!




At home, the Easter Bunny had dropped by and left me a basket filled with Curious George goodies. There were so many stickers in the basket! I think I will put stickers on every surface in my room!
No comments:
Post a Comment