Some of the outfits I've been wearing are in the pictures of by brothers too. that's alright, though, because I've had loads of visitors who have brought me my own special garb.
Below are pictures of me. And then I'll let Mom write about Page's 5th birthday and whatever else has been going on around here that doesn't involve me (which isn't much!!!!).
The pictures are probably out of order. Like the blog title says, time has no meaning here anymore.
First bath fully in the water. Mom was happy when that belly button thingie fell off! Me? Not so much!
Gram and me. Just hangin'
This is my girlfriend Lucia. Her mom and my mom work together.
Aren't we adorable. I love the older ladies (she's got 6 weeks on me).
We'll be at the prom before you know it!
Mom's friend Sue gave Page and Parker these awesome big brother shirts. I have a little brother shirt!
The best big bros.
Me and the big bros.
Me and Mom.One day I'll even let her have enough free time to put makeup on again. But not yet.
2 comments:
Love the blog! Adorable family. Enjoy your time with them and don't worry about the make up! ~ Jane
Love the blog and your adorable family. Enjoy your time with the boys and forget about the make up! ~Jane
Post a Comment