Alright. I lied. I still want to talk here. Page turned five this month. He is big. Very big. He loves Star Wars and the Imperial Death March and Star Wars. This much I know. Star Wars is very important. Mom made his Star Wars cupcakes for his school birthday. And almost every present he got for his birthday was Star Wars related. Oh, and did I mention he likes Legos? Did you know they make Star Wars Legos? I plan on playing with them as soon as I am mobile!
My big brother Parker is a funny guy. He likes to dress up. Check out the photos below to see the birthday extravaganza and general March Madness here at the Bennett house.
Grandpa is this handy guy. He finished the backsplash in the kitchen this month. Mom loves it even more in there now!
Children's Museum!!!!!
Tired Brothers!
Mom's friend Farrell sent Page and Parker light sabres. How did she know that they LOVE LOVE LOVE pretending to be Jedis?
R2D2 got squished, but Page's friends like eating them anyway!
Look! Star Wars!!!!
Page's birthday party was at the YMCA. He got all wrapped up like a present int he parachute.
More birthday cake!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment